To encourage people to get out and shop local, GNGDC is providing a “passport” listing participating businesses. When a shopper spends $25 dollars at any 10 of the participating businesses, they go into a drawing for $500.
Official Game Rules
To be eligible for the grand prize drawing participants must:
- Visit 10 of the participating businesses as listed in the passport and spend $25 during a single visit.
- Enter the name of each location shopped in the passport and have an employee initial it at checkout.
- Keep the dated paper receipt for the $25 purchase at each of the 10 stores shopped.
- When at least 10 purchases are complete, return the passport (including the list of visited businesses with initials from staff AND the 10 dated receipts to the GNGDC, PO Box 843, Gray, ME 04039 by October 5, 2020.
- The eligible shopping period ends at midnight on September 30, 2020. For purchases to be eligible, they must occur before midnight on September 30, 2020.
- Shoppers may complete more than one passport and have more than one chance to win.
- Each submitted passport must include 10 different business to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- Eligible purchases include any product or service that is available at a participating business EXCLUDING gasoline and other petroleum products used for vehicle fuel, cooking, or heating.
- All passports must be returned by October 5th to be eligible for the drawing.
- Winner will be notified by October 13, 2020.
$500 in cash to the winner
B & R Dairy Bar
Chipman Farm Stand
(Gray location only)
Gray Chiropractic Center
Hodgman’s Frozen Custard
Jess ‘n Nic’s Pizzeria & Pub
Lizzie’s Raggs Primitives
New Gloucester Village Store
Pineland Farms Market
Spring Meadows Golf Club
Yolked Food Truck
Get your passport at any participating business beginning on July 1, or you can print your own Shop Local Passport [PDF] at home today before shopping today.