A publication of the Gray-New Gloucester Development Corp., GNG Magazine promotes local businesses, points of interest, and the potential business opportunities in the two communities. Approximately 5,000 copies of the 24‑page magazine will be printed on high‑quality, high‑gloss paper and distributed in the summer. In addition to distribution at local businesses, the publication will be available in tourism kiosks in Kittery, Yarmouth, and Bridgton, and at area points of interest, as well as on the GNGDC website. Don’t miss your chance to be showcased in the 2021 GNG Local Magazine.
|*Full Page 7.5″ x 9.25″||Outside Back Cover||$1,500|
|*Full Page 7.5″ x 9.25″||Inside Back Cover||$1,200|
|Full Page 7.5″ x 9.25″||Inside||$1,000|
|1/2 Page 7.5″ x 4.5″||Horizontal Format||$750|
|1/2 Page 3.625″ x 9.25″||Vertical Format||$750|
|1/4 Page 7.5″ x 2.125″||Horizontal Format||$500|
|1/4 Page 3.625″ x 4.5″||Vertical Format||$500|
|1/8 Page 3.625″ x 2.125″||Horizontal Format||$300|
*Back cover and inside back cover offered in full bleed with specs as follows:
- Trim: 8.5″ x 11″
- Bleed: 8.75″ x 11.25″
- Live: 8″ x 10.5”
- If you do not wish to have a bleed ad, please provide an ad at the full-page size of 7.5” x 9.25”
- Space Reservation: November 30, 2020
- Full Payment: December 4, 2020
- Ad Materials: December 11, 2020
Acceptable file formats:
- PDF/X-1a:2001 (Adobe Acrobat): Hi-Resolution (300 DPI) with all fonts embedded and colors in CMYK.
- JPG, TIFF or PSD (Adobe Photoshop): 300 DPI in CMYK
- If you need graphic design work for your ad, we can provide that service for $80/hour prior to December 11, 2020. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
for more information.
Reserve Ad Space
Reserve your ad space by completing and submitting the form below. Or, if you prefer, you may complete, print, and mail your GNG Magazine Ad Space Reservation.
Payments & Information
If you have questions please contact us via email, or call 207.749.9469. Please mail your check made payable to:
Purple Crayon Design
33 Laurel Lane
Eliot, ME 03903